Client Account Manager/vCIO
Be part of a dynamic, growing IT Company! KLH Consulting, Inc. is based out of Santa Rosa and has been in business since 1980. We serve thousands of clients both domestic and international. KLH has had significant growth over the past 10 years and that growth is accelerating due to our focus on excellent customer service and our focus on our primary vertical markets; Wine, Healthcare, and SMB. KLH is looking for hardworking, intelligent people, that are interested in new opportunities and that want to be part of a culture of excellence.
The Client Account Manager/vCIO maintains and expands relationships with strategically important customers. Assigned to a variety of named customers, the Client Account Manager/vCIO is responsible for assuring the satisfaction of those clients, for internal coordination of the delivery of products and services to those clients, and for meeting the Company’s strategic objectives for each client account.
The Client Account Manager/vCIO represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned
Customer’s needs and expectations are met by the company.
The Client Account Manager/vCIO reports to the CEO.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of customer’s business challenges
- Think and act strategically to align customers business challenges with KLH’s offerings
- Focus on the business impact of technology and the benefits to be derived from the deployment of KLH’s recommended solutions
- Build and execute business plans for customer accounts
- Work effectively in a team environment—customers, internal staff, internal and external management and 3rd party vendors
- Serve as the focal point for client communication
- Identify and respond to customer needs, questions, issues, and service opportunities.
- Conduct routine meetings as contracted to inform clients on technology issues, remain current on customer’s business initiatives
- Orchestrate KLH resources to meet customer’s goals and objectives
- Work with KLH Senior Engineers to design comprehensive IT solutions to meet those goals and objectives.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with clients to ensure that they continue to renew their KLH support contracts, to deploy IT projects as recommended and executed by KLH and to serve as references for the Company
- Work collaboratively with internal and external resources in tasks relating to implementation under sometimes demanding time constraints.
- Maintain accurate tickets, reports, projects and priority documentation as required by the Company to support and to communicate with its customers
- Optimize revenue within accounts and manage to gross margin targets set for each account
- Develop forecasts for account revenue and perform to objectives
- 10+ years’ experience with computer networking/consulting industry
- 5+ years’ experience in business management or sales
- Solid experience in managing accounts and projects
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with C-level resources and their staff
- Strong understanding of current IT infrastructure, system architectures and application software solutions
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem solver, team builder, communicator with the ability to deal with ambiguity, multiple priorities and diverse customer environments and internal teams
- Solid understanding of business financials – P&Ls, financial drivers
- Solid ability to negotiate customer and vendor agreements that align with Company objectives
- Superb leadership skills with the ability to work in a matrix management environment in a team of peers
- Knowledge of IT security issues and solutions; backup software, appliances and services; cloud computing solutions; remote access offerings; current client/server technology. (LAN/WAN, Internet, Messaging, etc.); current virtualization technologies; current hardware technologies. (Server, Router, Storage, etc.); NAS and SAN solutions
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Office and e-mail
- Knowledge of Small and Medium Business issues and solutions required
- Understanding of customer’s business, management structure and planning cycle would be considered an advantage
- Degree in Business or IT Management preferred
- Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate project status and key issues effectively to clients and management.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Determine work priorities for yourself in accordance with project plans, timelines, fluid work demands, and implementation policies and practices.
- High level of customer focus and satisfaction
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to learn/grow in position
- Ability to think logically
- Excellent time management skills
- Superb problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform work in accord with established company policies, procedures & priorities
Other relevant experience:
- Managed network services; Work with ITIL frameworks; Network diagnostic and monitoring solutions; Disaster Recovery planning and implementation; Experience with delivery of IT services in healthcare, winery, distribution or manufacturing businesses; Implementation of enterprise business applications
Please email your resume and cover letter to our HR team. We look forward to chatting with you!